At For Your Little One we are convinced that all our products we provide are of high-quality, that is why each Customer benefits from a 4 year warranty. Thereby, we as the manufacturer, provide the safety, durability and functionality of the products throughout their lifetime. Just fill in the form on within 28 days from the date of purchase and you can enjoy long-term protection.
Please note this warranty only applies to For Your Little One branded products only. Please see our terms and conditions about other manufactures warranties
When You have an issue - Warranty Information
If you have any problem with your “for your little one” product when under warranty, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
We will then advise on the best way forward and the quickest turnaround back to you.
Please note the warranty applies to the first owner and is non-transferrable.
For Your Little One Ltd Standard Warranty Terms And Conditions
As the manufacturer, For-Your-Little-One Ltd, supplies its for-your-little-one pushchairs and for-your-little-one accessories under warranty, subject to the following conditions:
- The manufacturer’s standard warranty period is 12 months, from the date of purchase as indicated on the sales receipt. The remaining guarantee for the original product will apply for a replacement part or product or a repaired product.
- For-Your-Little-One Ltd guarantees that the product will be in compliance only with the statutory provisions and/or government regulations that apply in the region in which the product was sold. For-Your-Little-One Ltd reserves the right to apply a divergent manufacturer’s guarantee for those specific regions.
- This limited manufacturer’s warranty only applies to a product that is purchased for private use. This limited manufacturer’s warranty expressly excludes products obtained for commercial purpose or use, including, but not limited to products for commercial rental.
- The manufacturer’s warranty provides a right to repair unless For-Your-Little-One Ltd is of the opinion that replacement or return of the product is necessary.
- For-Your-Little-One Ltd reserves the right to stop manufacturing a particular model, colour, fabric or accessory, and therefore it will replace a part with a similar product, colour or fabric during the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- To claim under this manufacturer’s warranty you must provide For-Your-Little-One Ltd with the following: a copy of the dated receipt of purchase, a clear description of the complaint and the defective product and/or photographs of the defective part or product.
- The manufacturer’s warranty is not transferable and may therefore only be invoked by the first owner.
- The manufacturer’s warranty does not affect any statutory rights you may have, for example, the right to hold the retailer accountable for defects.
What is covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee?
The manufacturer’s guarantee applies in respect of the product and covers the following: all manufacturing defects in the chassis, frame and the wheels; all manufacturing defects in the adapters (frame and car seat adapters); zippers; all parts of the harness of your For-Your-Little-One Ltd pushchair; seams in the covering; self-adhesive straps; and colourfastness.
Other products that are none pushchairs / travel systems (manufactured by for your little one ltd) have a 6 months warranty unless you have applied for the extended 4 years warranty with in 28 days of purchase.
The manufacturer’s warranty will void in the following circumstances:
If you have made or arranged for modifications or repairs to be made without first having received written permission from For-Your-Little-One Ltd.
Defects resulting from neglect or an accident and/or from any use or maintenance other than that indicated in the user guide. If the serial number has been damaged or removed. Damage to the product caused by normal wear and tear. Incorrect mounting or installation of third-party parts that are incompatible with the product. Inadvertent or unintentional damage, abnormal use or insufficient care. Improper storage/product care. Damage to push bars or upholstery due to normal daily use of the product. Holes or tears in the tires. Damage due to improper use or due to failure to follow user guide. Damage due to repairs carried out by unauthorized persons or due to improper disassembly of the product. Transport damage (during air transport or other modes of transport): carefully inspect your For-Your-Little-One Ltd product after it was shipped by the airline (or other carriers) and in case of any damage immediately file a claim with the carrier.
Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of fit, weight, functionality, colour or design.
The manufacturer’s warranty period for all our products is 12 months from the purchase date indicated on the sales receipt, if you have applied for the extended warranty within the 28 days of purchase as mentioned above you will get 48 months. Save the sales receipt in a safe place and make a copy of it. You can contact For-Your-Little-One ltd by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For-Your-Little-One Ltd reserves the right to amend these manufacturer’s warranty provisions.