If you are an expectant mom and have entered into the new heavenly world of motherhood, then there are chances that you might have come across infinite options when it comes to selecting different baby products for the early weeks of your baby. From selecting the pram to baby clothes, everything seems to be confusing yet extremely satisfying. Isn’t it? But there is one more thing that you might have heard about or must have seen it while scrolling baby products and that is Moses Basket. Yes, the first thing that hits your mind as a new parent is to decide where the newborn baby will sleep and that too comfortably! And here comes Moses basket as your rescuer. So, let’s find out why Pod Moses Basket should be your ideal choice and what are the benefits of having one for your little bub!
What is a Moses Basket?
Pod Moses Basket is an extremely comfortable elongated basket that is intricately designed and woven using thick wicker or palm along with fitted sheets and a soft cushion that makes it a perfect and safe place for your baby to have a nap. Moses baskets are structurally stable, sturdy, yet lightweight and offer complete convenience of carrying it anywhere easily, without any hassle. This makes it a perfect option for parents to move out with their babies and let them sleep comfortably in their own space without any disturbance. Pod Moses is a combination of both traditional and contemporary styles, while cots have been used for a long time but the introduction of these portable baskets has made it more convenient for the parents. These baskets indeed enclose your newborn into a warming embrace, a perfect little space to settle in happily.
Nowadays, Pod Moses with higher sides is made available in different and attractive hues and designs that complement most of the settings that you have just made with the arrival of your baby. From natural soothing shades to vibrant colors, these Pod Moses with typical wicker designs is available in numerous colors to match your nursery theme. The baskets are appropriate to be used from birth to three - or four months of age. Keep the baskets in any room or by your side to keep an eye on your baby.
Points to Ponder When Buying Pod Moses Basket
Pod Moses Baskets are woven with love and offers a superior comfort level and care to the young one! The snug and confined space with padding underneath and raised sides makes the safest place for your baby and feels like a nest to the little one. There are numerous benefits of having a Pod Moses Basket and few of them are listed below:
- EXTREMELY LIGHTWEIGHT: The Pod Moses baskets are lightweight and make carrying your baby in those early weeks much easier. It is strong and sturdy while being lightweight at the same time, so your baby is completely safe and secure inside this lightweight basket.
- COMFORTABLE SIZE – Don’t worry if you have confined space and struggling to figure out the space for the basket. The Moses baskets are the ideal option if you’re pushed for space, the small size fits in anywhere and doesn’t take much space.
- EASY TO CARRY: Place the basket in any room of the house or carry it anywhere. If you are heading out on a holiday or a trip, the basket makes an ideal option for you to carry it along with you, so don’t need to always worry about finding a safe space for the baby to sleep. It is easy to take it along with you.
- MATERIAL: Most of the Moses baskets are made using quality assured and extremely durable wicker or palm, which makes air to flow easily through the sides, and eliminates the excess hot air and your baby feel completely comfortable while sleeping.
- SAFETY: Moses baskets are believed to be safe for newborns to sleep in. Though the baskets are provided with handles for good grip, then also you should always keep a hand below to ensure complete safety. Your hand should always be supporting the bottom of the basket. Make sure the basket has sturdy handles woven and fitted covers with raised sides.
So, these were the benefits of having a Pod Moses Basket and few important points that should always be considered when buying one. Pod Moses Basket is undoubtedly the best option and you can consider having one for your little baby for the early weeks.